I work with parents in a number of ways:
- Get a copy of my book, it really will give you lots of helpful information, you can order a signed copy here.
- My instant help sheets – get immediate advice, downloadable now
- Home visits - a personal visit from me 24 hours plus
- Face to Face consultation at my clinic in NW London (usually 1 to 3 hours)
- Telephone consultations with me (we can also use Facetime or Skype)
- Seminars – small friendly venues in and around London
Please Note: All my services are provided personally by me. I do not delegate my baby care advice to anyone.
Lots of people ask about email advice. I don’t offer any form of email consultation services as I feel it is important to speak to parents personally, either face to face, or over the telephone. I do this in order to truly understand the problems that they’re experiencing by asking the questions to give me the right information. That personal contact enables me to offer the best help and advice possible.
Please contact us by clicking the "get in touch" link below or send an email to [email protected] for more information. We will endeavour to reply to all emails within 48 hours.